As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1044, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1044 Answers :
- A 15-Foot Statue Of This Character Greets Visitors To His Museum In Metropolis, Illinois
- Derived From The Italian For “Nephew”, It’S Favoritism Shown To Nephews Or Other Relatives
- From Old French For “Game Divided”, This Word Can Mean Problem, Trick, Stratagem & Danger
- In “Prufrock”, T.S. Eliot Wrote That This Time Of Day “Spread Out Against The Sky Like A Patient Etherized Upon A Table”
- In April 1999 A Family Of 3 Of These Rodents Was “Arrested” For Attacking Cherry Trees In Washington, D.C.
- This Type Of Agreement Must Be Adhered To; This Type Of Energy Is Required To Keep A Nucleus Together
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1045
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.