As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1117, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1117 Answers :
- From The Turkish Word Makrama, Meaning “Towel”, This Is The Art Of Tying Cords In A Pattern
- Its Leaves Are Used In Salads & Its Roots Are Roasted & Ground To Make A Coffee Substitute
- Outbreaks Of This Form Of Food Poisoning Are Often The Result Of Improper Home Canning
- This World Leader’S Real Name Was Joseph Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili
- To A Londoner, It’S A Trash Can
- Versions Of This Company’S Flagship Product Have Included Dr. Barbie & Teacher Barbie
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1118
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.