As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1118, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1118 Answers :
- A Bloused Effect At The Waistline Is Called This, A Diminutive Of The French Word “Blouse”
- George, Duke Of Clarence, Is Said To Have Been Drowned In A Cask Of This Sweet Wine Also Called Malvasia
- Les Huguenots, Which Deals With A 16Th Century Massacre, Is Set In This Country
- The Spirit Is This “But The Flesh Is Weak”
- This Caribbean Nation’S Most Populous Province Is Ciudad De La Habana
- You Pull A Few Of These To Get A Favor Done
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1119
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.