As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1148, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1148 Answers :
- He’S An Angel Is A Metaphor; “Smart As A Whip” Is This Type Of Comparison
- In “The World According To” This Character, He’S Killed By Pooh Percy
- In 1937 This Indian Stable Boy Made His Film Debut In “Elephant Boy”
- In This 1988 Film Sean Penn & Robert Duvall Were Cops On Street Gang Patrol
- The Temple Of This Goddess Was Moved Brick By Brick To Save It From Rising Waters…In The 1960S, By Unesco
- This Adjective Refers To Something Abhorrent, Not To Someone Who Writes Odes
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1149
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.