As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1156, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1156 Answers :
- A Name For A Class Of French Fighter Jets Comes From This Term Meaning A Desert Optical Illusion
- Greenland Right Whales Have The Longest Of These Thin Plates Of Any Whale; They May Reach 13 Feet
- Ross Macdonald’S Detective Lew Archer Got This New Name When Paul Newman Played Him In The Movies
- Some Say This City In India Was Named By The Portuguese “Bom Bahia”, Or “Good Harbor”
- This City, India’S Chief Port, Grew To Be The Center Of The Country’S Motion Picture Industry
- This Queen Who Reigned From 1702-14 Was Pregnant At Least 15 Times, But Didn’T Leave An Heir
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1157
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.