As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1160, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1160 Answers :
- As A Vegetarian Jimmy Buffett “Made It Nearly 70 Days…Drinkin’ Lots Of” This Juice “And Soakin’ Up Rays”
- Hagatna Is The Capital Of This U.S. Territory
- In “Interview With The Vampire”, Louis Tells A Reporter Of His Initiation Into The World Of The Undead By This Vampire
- Joaquin Rodrigo’S Best-Known Work Is “Concierto De Aranjuez” For This Instrument (Did Hendrix Record That?)
- Luke Described The Disciple Simon With This Term That Means One Who’S Opposed To Roman Rule Of Palestine
- This Latvian Capital Was Founded In 1201 By German Crusaders
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1161
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.