As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1170, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1170 Answers :
- Les Patineurs, “Le Spectre De La Rose”, “Les Sylphides”
- No Petting Allowed! A Rabid Bat Turns A Lovable Mutt Into A Monster In This King Shaggy Dog Tale
- Shah Jahan Commissioned The Red Fort In The 17Th Century After Deciding To Move India’S Capital From This City To Delhi
- The Canadian Parliament Has A Senate & A House Of These
- The Polynesian God Who Fished The Hawaiian Islands Up From The Ocean, Or The Island Lahaina’S On
- Winston Churchill & Charlie Chaplin Shared This Middle Name
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1171
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.