As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1190, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1190 Answers :
- Captain Cook’S First Name
- From The Greek For “Pleasure”, This -Ism Puts Pleasure At The Top Of The To-Do List
- Once Called Indian Saffron Because Of Its Yellow Color, It’S Used To Color Cheese & Butter
- The Fact That This Italian City Is Home To Fiat Isn’T Shrouded In Mystery
- The Greek Word For Fennel, A Thin Plant, Or A 26-Mile Race Run By Thin People
- The Rates Of This In The Empire Were Set Differently For Muslims, Converts & On-Believers
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1191
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.