As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1212, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1212 Answers :
- His Album “Live At The Acropolis” Hit No. 5 On The Charts
- In 1907 This Philadelphia-Based Company Introduced The Paper Towel
- In 1937 A Fifth Suit Of These Birds Was Added To The Deck For Five-Suit Bridge In The U.S.
- The Cathedral Of This Northern Italian City Looks Quite Fashionable With Its 135 Marble Spires
- To Catch The Pelota, Which Can Move At 180 Mph, Players Use A Reed Cesta, Spanish For This
- With Or Without The “H” At The Beginning, It’S A Pie Made From The Edible Organs Of A Deer
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1213
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.