As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1215, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1215 Answers :
- If An Igneous Rock Did This Fast, A Fine Texture Resulted; If It Did It Really Fast, A Glass Formed
- I’Ll Make A Man Out Of You & “The Huns Attack” Are From This 1998 Disney Musical
- In 1978 Islanders Were Removed From This Pacific Atoll When Their Strontium-90 Counts Became Dangerous
- Once Called Philadelphia, The Capital Of Jordan Assumed This Name In The 7Th Century
- The Site Of This Bulgarian Capital Was Once A Thracian Settlement
- Use Your “Head”: This Japanese Word For “Group Leader” Was Also The Name Of A ’70S Jeep Pickup Truck
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1216
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.