As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1216, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1216 Answers :
- A Kitchen Tool, Or A Policeman’S Nickname That, Like “Bobby”, Came From The Man Who Founded The London Police
- Beware Of False Prophets, Which Come To You In Sheep’S Clothing, But Inwardly They Are These “Ravening” Animals
- In Genesis 17:15, God Changes The Name Of This Woman, Abraham’S Wife
- In Longfellow’S Poem, Paul Revere’S Ride Took Place “On The 18Th Of” This Month, “In ’75”
- It Was Taken Over By The French In 1883 & Became The Capital Of French Indochina A Few Years Later
- This Device Mounted On The Stern Of A Ship To Direct It Gets Its Name From Rother, Meaning “Steering Oar”
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1217
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.