As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1218, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1218 Answers :
- And When, Responding To The Cheers, He Lightly Doffed His Hat, No Stranger In The Crowd Could Doubt ‘Twas He
- Grammy Voters Certainly Loved Aretha Franklin “Just A Little Bit”; She Won 2 1967 Awards For This Song
- It Can Mean Small, Or A Small Case That Holds Face Powder
- The “Alm-Uncle”, Who Lives On An Alpine Peak Called The Alm, Is The Grandfather Of This Swiss Miss
- The First Flight Attendants Were Hired In 1930 Because They Also Had Experience In This Profession
- Wagner’S “The Flying Dutchman” Features “The Sailor’S Chorus” & This Gounod Opera Features “The Soldier’S Chorus”
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1219
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.