As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1227, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1227 Answers :
- He Was Moses’ Brother As Well As His Personal Spokesman
- In About 1860 Frederick Walton Invented This Hard Floor Covering Named For Linseed Oil, One Of Its Ingredients
- It’S Alleged The Duke Of Wellington Said, “The Battle Of Waterloo Was Won On The Playing Fields Of” This School
- Responsible For Millions Of Cases Of Malaria Each Year, The Anopheles Variety Of This Insect Is One Deadly Bug
- The Language Of This North Atlantic Island Nation Is Similar To Old Norse, The Viking Language
- The Natives Of North America Used This Light Ax Both As A Tool & As A Weapon
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1228
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.