As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1228, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1228 Answers :
- Actress Brooke & Writer Alice
- Buenos Aires & “Don’T Cry For Me, Argentina” Are From This Musical
- Cocktail Sausages Wrapped In Dough & Baked Are Called “Pigs In” These
- Mick Told Her, “I Hate That Sadness In Your Eyes”
- Not All Of These Instruments Are Scottish; The Zampogna Is An Italian Version
- Oversized Babies Are Often Born To Women Suffering From This Insulin Insufficiency
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1229
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.