As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1238, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1238 Answers :
- In “The Merchant Of Venice”, This Wife Of Bassanio Tells Shylock, “The Quality Of Mercy Is Not Strained”
- It’S A North African Steamed Semolina Dish
- The Chinese Keep Males Of This Group In Cages & Value Their Chirping Song, But In The U.S. They’Re Sold As Bait
- The Mesozoic Era Is Known As The Age Of This Class Of Creatures, Which Today Includes Snakes & Iguanas
- This Country Whose Capital Is Helsinki Has About 60,000 Lakes
- Virgil Said That Cacus, A Fire-Breathing Giant, Was The Son Of This Roman Fire God
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1239
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.