As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1240, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1240 Answers :
- 4.4 Million Cubic Yards Of This Were Laid In The Hoover Dam, Enough To Pave A Highway From San Francisco To New York City
- A Form Of The Drug Minoxidil, Rogaine Is A Treatment For This Condition
- Kwanza, An African-American Holiday, Means “First Fruits” In This Language
- The Name Of This Animal Comes From The Greek For “Ivory”
- The Only One In Africa
- This City On The Detroit River Was First Named “The Ferry” But Was Renamed This After A British Borough
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1241
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.