As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1244, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1244 Answers :
- A Soft White Candy Usually Containing Nuts, Or A Word For A Deity
- It Was China’S Capital From 1928 Until Its Brutal Capture By Japanese Forces In 1937
- Many Of The Poems Of Federico Garcia Lorca Have Been Adapted For This Spanish Art Form That Combines Guitar, Song & Dance
- Men In White, Which Won The Pulitzer Prize In 1934, Is A Sidney Kingsley Play About This Profession
- Politically, This Country Is Divided Into 7 Provinces & Nairobi
- This Canadian Province’S Famous Shaw Festival Focuses On Plays By George Bernard Shaw & His Contemporaries
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1245
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.