As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1266, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1266 Answers :
- Burnt Umber’S Been Retired; The 2 “Burnt” Colors Are Orange & This
- In 1793 The Committee Of Public This Was Created To Rule The Country
- In 1977 Its Ruling Colonel Changed It From A Republic Into A Socialist People’S Arab Jamahiriyah
- It’S The Name Given By The Vikings To A Region In North America That They Visited Around 1000
- This Britishism Meaning “Crummy” Or “Shabby” Stems From “Grotesque”
- When This Play Opened On Broadway In 1980, Jane Seymour Played The Role Of Mozart’S Wife
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1267
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.