As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1282, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1282 Answers :
- From The Old English For “To Arrange”, It’S Think, To A Southerner; It Also Means To Estimate Or Count
- In The 1960S This Transparent Acrylic Plastic Made By Dupont Was Clearly Popular For Handbags & Jewelry
- Originally From Arabic, Safari Is This African Language’S Word For “Journey”
- The Triple Crown, On The North Shore Of This Hawaiian Island, Celebrated Its 30Th Anniversary In 2012
- This Air Force Base That’S Southeast Of Washington Is The Usual Home Of The President’S Plane, Air Force One
- This Is Another Word For Swimming Shorts, Whether Or Not They’Re Decorated With Pachyderm Proboscides
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1283
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.