As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1298, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1298 Answers :
- A Psychological State That Superficially Resembles Sleep, It Was First Used Scientifically By Franz Mesmer
- Devil’S Tower In The Northeast Of This State Was The Usa’S First Designated National Monument
- Smuggling Used To Be Prevalent In This Country In The Pyrenees, But, They Informed Us, Not Any More
- Suede Originally Referred To A Type Of Glove From This Country
- This Pigment In Carrots Also Turns Birch Tree Leaves Yellow In Autumn
- This Word Means Unreasonably Obstinate
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1299
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.