As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1303, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1303 Answers :
- A Few Of These Green Gems Have Been Found In North Carolina, But The Finest Are From Colombia
- Last Name Of The French Brothers Who Invented The Cinematographe, An Early Motion Picture Camera & Projector
- The Head Of The International Ice Hockey Federation Dared The Nhl To Expand To This Continent In 2010 (He Was Sarcastic)
- This Supergiant, Pulsating Variable Star Is Also Called The North Star
- When It Precedes A Number, Dec. Means December; When Dec. Follows A Name, It Means This
- While Systole Refers To The Tightening Of The Heart, This Is The Period Between Contractions
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1304
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.