As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1313, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1313 Answers :
- After Losing His Wings, He Washed Up On An Island Known Thereafter As Icaria
- Her Last Words To Samson Are, “The Philistines Be Upon Thee, Samson”
- Kleptophobia Is The Fear Of Doing This; If You Wanted To Do It All The Time You’D Be A Kleptomaniac
- Known For His Madonnas, This Early 16Th Century Artist Designed Tapestries For Pope Leo X
- Kumite, Japanese For Fighting With No Prearranged Techniques, Is Usually Translated As This English Word
- This Root Used In Potions Resembles A Human Form & Supposedly Screams When Pulled From The Earth
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1314
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.