As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 132, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 132 Answers :
- A Jester, Or To Hoodwink
- Before -Biography Or -Graph, This Prefix Means Self
- Sally Hansen Put Out A Line Of Manicure Products Called “Hard As” These
- The French Word For This Nationality Is Irlandaise
- The Japanese Are Credited With Inventing The First Fans That Did This
- Vichyssoise Soup Is Made With Potatoes & This Vegetable, A National Symbol Of Wales
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 133
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.