As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1382, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1382 Answers :
- Also Called Table Soccer, This Game Has A Ball That’S Moved By Turning Rods With Figures Of Players Attached
- Finlandia Hall In This Capital City Was One Of Finnish Architect Alvar Aalto’S Last Creations
- Lakes In This Province Include Cedar, Gods & Winnipegosis
- The British Royal Family Adopted This Name, Taking It From A Castle
- These Windstorms Spiral Clockwise In The Southern Hemisphere & Counterclockwise In The Northern
- This Candy Asks You To “Taste The Rainbow”
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1383
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.