As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1383, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1383 Answers :
- An Ancient Greek Philosophy Gave Us This Term For Love Without Desire
- Australia’S Smallest State, This Island Used To Be Called Van Diemen’S Land
- Chopped Coriander Leaves Used In Salsa Are Also Known By This Spanish Name
- Following The 1989 Murder Of Candidate Luis Carlos Galan, This Country Went To War Against Drug Dealers
- Found In Cigarettes, It Affects The Efficiency Of The Placenta & May Lead To Low Birth Weight
- In 1622 This French Comedic Playwright Was Born Jean-Baptiste Poquelin In Paris
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1384
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.