As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1385, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1385 Answers :
- A Toasted Almond Cocktail Gets Its Almond Flavor From This Liqueur
- In The “Iliad”, Briseis Is The Slave & Concubine Of This Famous “Heel”
- The Ph In Ph Scale Stands For “Potential Of” This Element
- This Bird Is Mentioned In The Lyrics Of Both “Over The Rainbow” & “Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah”
- This Eastern German City Was Destroyed By Fire In 1491 & 1685 & By Allied Bombers In 1945
- This Mad Russian Monk Was The Unlikely Subject Of A 1987 Australian Musical
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1386
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.