As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1388, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1388 Answers :
- Between Coaching Stints At This Pac-10 School, Head Coach Bill Walsh Led The 49Ers To 3 Super Bowl Crowns
- British Soldiers Were Called This Even Before The American Revolution
- In A Rudyard Kipling Story, One Of These Animals Saves A Family From A Deadly Cobra
- John Phillips Of The Mamas & The Papas Was An Organizer Of The International Pop Festival Held In This California City
- Like A Lot Of Birds, The Monarch Butterfly Does This In The Winter
- One Legend Says That Actaeon’S Death Was Caused By Seeing This Virgin Goddess Naked; She Set His Hounds On Him
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1389
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.