As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1394, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1394 Answers :
- An Nhl Referee Who Looks Like He’S Punching His Own Hand Is Really Declaring This Foul
- Born To Jewish Parents In Tarsus, Saint Paul Is Called “The Apostle To” These Non-Jews
- The Major Food Types Of This Crustacean Are The American, European, Norwegian & Spiny
- This Belgian City Is Famous For Its Bridges & Its Name Is Dutch For Bridges
- This Jackal-Headed God Was Worshipped At Kynopolis, Which Means “Dog City”
- With 60 Years, Christian Iv Holds The Record As The Man Who Reigned The Longest Over This Country
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1395
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.