As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 140, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 140 Answers :
- In Heraldry, This Color Is Known As Purpure
- It’S Suggested That Competitors In 100-Mile Runs Bring An Extra Pair Of These 1 Size Larger In Case Of Swelling
- Some Dobermans’ Ears Are Clipped & These Body Parts Are Docked
- The Pot Type Of This Grain Retains More Of The Bran Than The Pearl Type
- The Tallith, A Blue & White Prayer Shawl, Was Adopted As The Basis For This Country’S Flag
- This Jewish Congregation Leader’S Title Means “My Master” In Hebrew
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 141
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.