As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1400, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1400 Answers :
- During The Third Crusade, Saladin Made This Syrian City His Headquarters
- Female Muskrats Have 2 To 5 Of These, Which Take Their Name From The Latin For “Bed”, Per Year, With 5 To 7 Young In Each
- It’S The Process Of Heating & Sweetening Cider & Flavoring It With Spices
- Pyrography Or Pokerwork Is The Process Of Making Designs In Wood Or Leather Using This Method
- This Monster Who Devoured Sailors Passing Through The Strait Of Messina Was Once A Beautiful Virgin
- Until 1972 This Was The Name Of The Indian Ocean Island Whose Current Name Means “Resplendent Land”
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1401
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.