As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1414, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1414 Answers :
- A Muscle That Draws A Body Part Away From The Middle Of The Body, Or A Synonym For “Kidnapper”
- Often Seen Around The Stacks Was This “Elements” Author
- Some Say Hecuba Had 50 Children By This King Of Troy; Others Say She Had Only 19
- The Capitol, Dedicated In This City In 1877, Houses The National Congress
- The Main Ingredients Of Tzatziki Sauce, Common In Greek Cuisine, Include Yogurt & This “Cool” Vegetable
- This Word For A Unit Of The Army Trained To Fight On Foot Is Derived From The Latin For “Child”
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1415
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.