As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1418, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1418 Answers :
- 2 Stars In The Big Dipper’S Bowl Point To The North Star; 2 Others Point To This Constellation Of The Swan
- It’S Italian For A Master Musician Or A Person Skilled In The Arts
- Krokodil, A Humor Magazine, Was Published By This Official Newspaper Of The Soviet Communist Party
- Named For The Virgin Mary, These Carnivorous Little Red Beetles Can Help Rid Your Garden Of Aphids & Other Insects
- This, The Ninth Month Of The Islamic Calendar, Is Sort Of The Muslim Equivalent Of Lent
- Types Of These Include Open-End, Box & Pipe
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1419
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.