As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 142, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 142 Answers :
- Emilio Pucci Was Discovered In 1947 When He Designed His Own Clothes For This Winter Sport
- One Of These Animals “Sat On A Stump & Thunk The Stump Stunk”
- Peaches Are Sometimes Nicknamed The “Apples” Of This Ancient Region Even Though They Originally Came From China
- Strips Of Meat Dried In The Sun, It Has A Name From The Peruvian Word Charqui
- The Original 1903 Crayolas Included Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue & Violet; This “Roy G. Biv” Color Joined In 2000
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 143
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.