As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1420, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1420 Answers :
- Derived From The Latin For “Drawn Off” Or “Drawn Away”, This Style Isn’T Literal
- F. Murray Abraham’S Credits Include Teaching At Brooklyn College & Winning An Oscar For His Portrayal Of Salieri In This Film
- In 1990 Letsie Iii Became King Of This Country That’S Surrounded By South Africa
- Madrid Is In The Region Of Central Spain Known As This; It Even Has Its Own Language
- The Name Of This Almond Paste Confection Comes From A Medieval Italian Coin
- This Word Can Refer To Either A Russian Grandmother Or Her Kerchief
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1421
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.