As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1429, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1429 Answers :
- From Old French For “Apple Of Amber”, It’S A Fragrant Ball Of Perfume
- From The Old English For “Coin With A Star”, It Refers To British Money
- In 1951 This “Talking Mule” Won The American Humane Association’S First Patsy Award
- On A Calendar This Comes From The Latin Meaning “Month Of Janus”
- Pasta Term For The Type Of Improvisation Jazz Musicians Do While Warming Up
- These Religious Members Believe Moroni Was The Last Of The Nephite Prophet-Historians
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1430
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.