As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1473, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1473 Answers :
- From The Name Of A 16Th Century Hangman, This Word Is Now Used For Any Machine That Hoists
- Imagine That! Earth, Wind & Fire Dreamed Up This Hit In 1978, Mariah Carey Sang It In 1995
- She’S In Troy When She Tells Pandarus, “Go Hang Yourself, You Naughty Mocking Uncle!”
- The Name Of This 8-Day Jewish Festival Is Hebrew For “Dedication”
- This Company Still Produced Jontue After Discontinuing The Floral Version, Fleurs De Jontue
- This Western Character Whose Gun Was For Hire Lived At The Hotel Carlton In San Francisco
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1474
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.