As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1477, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1477 Answers :
- Bujumbura On Lake Tanganyika Is The Capital Of This Country
- From The Greek For “Not Remembered”, This Refs To A Pardon Granted By The Government To Political Offenders
- Martedi Is This Day Of The Week
- The Highest Elevation In This Country Is Cerro Catedral At 1,686 Feet
- This Industry First Brought Income To The Alps In The 19Th Century & Is Now The Main Source Of Income There
- This Sea Creature Has An Ear-Shaped Shell Ringed With Holes That’S Sometimes Used In Making Costume Jewelry
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1478
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.