As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1483, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1483 Answers :
- After 30 Years As President Of This North African Country, Habib Bourguiba Was Deposed In 1987
- Contemporary Art From Around The World Is On Display At This City’S Salvador Allende Museum Of Solidarity
- The Ancient Chinese Thought These Dark Areas On The Sun Looked Like Flying Birds
- The Name Of This High-Crowned Hat Of Felt Or Straw Comes From A Spanish Word For “Shade”
- This Blood Protein Comes In Alpha, Beta & Gamma Types
- To Save Her Husband Florestan, Leonore Disguises Herself As This Young Man In A Beethoven Opera
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1484
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.