As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1487, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1487 Answers :
- Before Being Declared The Capital Of This Country, Dakar Was Known As The Westernmost City On The African Mainland
- In 1805, Sir Walter Scott Published His Ballad “The Lay Of The Last” One Of These
- In A Strange Hockey Rivalry, Harvard Students Throw Chickens On The Ice & This Big Red Ivy School Throws Fish
- Named From The Greek For “Blood-Like”, This Mineral, Often Red, Is The Chief Ore Of Iron
- On Earth It May “Get You Nowhere”; In The “Inferno” It Gets Alessio Immersed In Filth
- This Country In Northeastern Africa Was Once Known As Abyssinia
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1488
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.