As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1489, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1489 Answers :
- Cote D’Ivoire’S Economy Buckled When Prices Crashed In This Crop
- In 1646, Sir Thomas Browne Coined This Word, Defining It As A Person Who Makes Calendars To Reckon The Passage Of Time
- Port Wine Is Named For The Town Of Oporto, From Which It Is Exported, In This Country
- The Griswolds Drive Across America In This 1983 Movie Penned By John Hughes
- Writers & Editors Couldn’T Do Without The University Press’ “Chicago Manual Of” This, Which Published Its 16Th Edition In 2010
- You Can Stand With Feet Of Clay, Henry Clay, At The Reconstructed Home Where He Lived From 1811 To 1852 In This State
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1490
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.