As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1493, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1493 Answers :
- Arabs Call This Libyan Capital Tarabulus
- Blue Bars Were Placed On The Flag Of This Capital Of Alberta To Represent The North Saskatchewan River & Strength
- In 1533 Pizarro Occupied This Incan Capital & Set Up Manco As Emperor
- In Norse Mythology, Warriors Killed In Battle Ended Up In This Magnificent “Hall” In The Sky
- Many Of These Modifiers End With The Letters “Ly”
- Sercial Is A Dry Variety Of This Portuguese Wine
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1494
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.