As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1494, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1494 Answers :
- Boom! The Sooners Play For The University Of Oklahoma In This City
- In “Henry Iv, Part 2”, The Hostess Wants Him Arrested For Eating Her “Out Of House And Home”
- In “The Taming Of The Shrew”, Petruchio Comes To Court Kate In This Italian Town
- On An Invitation, The Phrase These “Only” Often Follows Rsvp
- The Witches In “Macbeth” Chant, “Double, Double Toil And” This
- These Flowers Got Their Name From The French For “To Think”
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1495
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.