As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1500, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1500 Answers :
- Bow Legs Are Often The Result Of This Childhood Disease Caused By A Lack Of Vitamin D
- In 1812 Czar Alexander I Moved The Seat Of The Finnish Government From Turku To This City
- This Substance, Sugar Browned By Heating, Is Used In Dishes From Soup To Nut Brittle
- Whales Belong To This Order Of Mammals Whose Name Comes From The Latin For “Whale”, Cetus
- When Founded In 1897, The “Jewish Daily Forward” Was Published In This Language, Not Hebrew
- You Can Make The Traditional Ties For These From Strands Of Their Corn Husk Wrappings
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1501
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.