As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1501, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1501 Answers :
- 1972 Title Role Played By William Marshall As A Hip, Happenin’ Soul Man With A Taste For Blood
- An Elevon Is An Airplane Control Surface Whose Name Is A Combination Of Elevator & This
- Often Collected, Majolica Pottery Is Named For This Spanish Island From Which It Was Shipped
- Scoring In Golf Is Done By Counting These Units That Could Also Be Applied By A Painter
- The Name Of This City In Burgundy Has Become A Synonym In The U.S. For A Cheap White Wine
- The Nelson River, An Outlet Of Lake Winnipeg, Is The Longest River In This Canadian Province
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1502
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.