As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1529, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1529 Answers :
- As A Noun It’S A Metal Pail For Carrying Coal; As A Verb, It’S To Sink A Ship
- Crinolines Were All The Rage During The 1860S When This Fashionable French Empress Wore Them
- Holmes Is Outwitted By A Woman In “A Scandal In” This Central European Kingdom
- In 1926 Carter G. Woodson Originated Black History Month, Celebrated During This Calendar Month
- The Name Of This Scottish City On The Clyde Means Either “Green Glen” Or “Dear Green Spot”
- They All Did This “At Christopher Columbus When He Said The World Was Round”
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1530
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.