As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1538, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1538 Answers :
- 1987: “Return To Dodge”
- Chrysanthemums Represented Waterfalls In The 15-Foot Arrangements Of Rikka, A Type Of This Japanese Art Form
- In 1989 He Became Head Of The Oldest Surviving Imperial Dynasty In The World
- In The 1990S “Firestarter” & “Breathe” Were Hit Singles By This Band That Emerged From The British Rave Scene
- The First Members Of This Religion To Settle In The U.S. Were All Sephardim
- The Name Of This Daughter Of The God Of Medicine Aesculapius Means “All Heal” & Is Used To Describe A Cure-All
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1539
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.