As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1540, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1540 Answers :
- It’S To Pinch Or Press The Edges Of A Pie Crust Together To Seal The Dough
- Robin Hood & Friar Tuck Are Supporting Characters In This 1819 Work By Sir Walter Scott
- The Ancient Games Were Always Held In This City, Home To The Altis, Or Sanctuary Of Zeus
- This Can Be A Childhood Chum, Or A Line Of Coolers From Igloo
- This Is A Game Of Guessing Words Or Phrases Acted Out, Sometimes Syllable By Syllable
- This Jewish Holiday Is Also Known As The Feast Of The Maccabees
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1541
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.