As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1542, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1542 Answers :
- Flemish For “Church Of The Dunes”; In 1940 More Than 335,000 Soldiers Were Evacuated From This City
- Isak Dinesen Described Them As “A Family Of Long-Stemmed, Speckled…Flowers Slowly Advancing”
- It’S A Good Ship For Shirley Temple, & A Bad Woods To Get Lost In While Playing Candy Land
- Meaning “Easy Geniality”, It’S Derived From A Combination Of French Words For “Good” & “Man”
- The Lion On This French Auto Company’S Logo Was Adopted From Belfort, The City Where An Early Model Was Made
- This Hometown Of Mozart Began A Permanent Summer Music Festival In 1920
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1543
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.