As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1553, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1553 Answers :
- A Young Man Named Gerard Started This Brand In Amsterdam In The 1860S
- In This Notation System, 1/4 Is .25, & Is Terminating
- Most U.S. Newspapers Are Broadsheet Size Or This Size
- On A Golf Course, These Include Water & Sand Traps
- Phil Harvey, Will Champion, Jonny Buckland, Guy Berryman & Chris Martin
- The Greeks Call This Capital Levkosia; The Turks Call It Lefkosa; We Call It This
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1554
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.