As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 157, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 157 Answers :
- Collier’S Encyclopedia Says This Constellation Was Called “The Horse” By The Ancient Babylonians
- During Smelting, It’S The Waste Material Floating On Top Of The Molten Metal
- Not To Worry You, But The Raised Ridges Under The Strings Are Called These
- The Word “Oil” Comes From The Name Of This Fruit That’S Pressed To Make Oil
- When A Simple Salad Won’T Do, A Cannibal Might Feed On “Hearts Of” This Tree
- Woolens, Etc. Are Stored In A Cedar Chest For Protection From These Pests
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 158
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.